- WHAT TECHNOLOGIES WE USE
- A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer or other device. A cookie enables us to recognize it across different websites, services, devices, and browsing sessions. By storing such information, cookies can, among other things, remember your preferences and settings for the Services and let us see how you use them.
WEB BEACONS / PIXEL TAGS
- Web beacons or pixel tags and similar technologies are small bits of code, which are embedded in web pages, ads, and e-mail, that communicate with third parties. Pixel tags can collect information such as the Internet Protocol (“IP”) address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the web beacon appears; the URL of the page on which the pixel tag appears; the time the page containing the pixel tag was viewed; the type of browser that fetched the pixel tag; and the identification number of any cookie on the computer previously placed by that server. We may use web beacons, for example, to count the number of users who have visited an individual web page, to deliver or communicate with cookies, and to understand usage and browsing patterns. We also may include web beacons in e-mails to understand whether messages have been opened, acted on, or forwarded.
- There are other local storage and Internet technologies, such as Local Shared Objects (also referred to as “Flash cookies”) and HTML5 local storage that operate similarly to the cookies mentioned above.
- Please note that these technologies are distinct from cookies, and you may not be able to control them using standard browser tools and settings. For information about disabling or deleting information contained in Flash cookies, please click here.
- WHY WE USE THESE TECHNOLOGIES
Our websites use these technologies for the following general purposes:
- Administering and improving our Services, including helping us measure and research the effectiveness of our content, features, advertisements, and other communications.
- Storing your sign-in credentials and preferences so that you don’t have to enter those credentials and preferences every time you log on to a Service.
- Helping us and third parties provide you with relevant content and advertising by collecting information about your use of our Services and other websites.
Cookies are an important part of our Services, so you should be aware that if you choose to remove cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of the Services.
Please note that disabling cookies may affect your ability to access and use certain features of the Services. To learn more about cookies and how to manage them, please click here.
You can find out about cookies and opt out of interest-based advertising by visiting youronlinechoices.com.
To limit interest-based advertising on your mobile device, you can review and adjust the settings provided by your device manufacturer, such as “Limit Ad Tracking” for iOS or “Opt-out of interest-based ads” for Android
Please complete the below form to start your HUB XV journey and one of our hosts will get in contact shortly.